LOCK ALL YOUR GATES ALWAYS!
Watch this video on how a driveway monitor can help you prevent thefts,
Chamberlain Drive-way monitor is a really good product AMAZON
WHO TO CALL REGARDING SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
POLICE NON EMERGENCY 602-262-6151
CRIME IN PROGRESS CALL 911
Neighborhood Blockwatch: Ellen at 602-432-7941 so we can see if we can get a license plate of a suspicious car or a picture of someone.
Street Reps: (call Ellen for contact info)
Georgia: Ellen Bilbrey
Pasadena: Lisa Brown
Medlock: Linda Longmire
Oregon: Michelle Meyers
Community Action Police Officer: Mario Lozoya
602-534-1745 Mario.Lozoya at phoenix.gov
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR HOME FROM CRIMINALS
Solicitors at your door?
1. Don't open the door, just tell them to go away through the door. Be sure they know you are home or they might break down the door or go through a side gate.
2. Report to police if you have suspicious people around your home in your yard or on the street with BOGUS stories
(need a drink, are hurt, need your phone)
ALWAYS call 602-262-6151
nonemergency to have police come and help. They can engage with the person if you call on a suspicious person's behavior.
3. lock up small electronics like phones, computers cameras, when you are away from home.
4. ALWAYS put important jewelry in secret hidden space not in the bedroom. Never in a jewelry box as that is the first target of thieves.
1. Lock side and back gates
2. get an alarm system. Buy a DRIVEWAY MONITOR - Chamberlain model is cheap $40 one motion monitor for each area around the home. plug it in and it rings inside your home if someone is moving around your property . WALMART, AMAZON, HOME DEPOT
3. install cameras that criminals cannot see
4. If you have workers in your home, always stay in the home when they are working. Be sure your home is always secure.
5. Never buy home security from solicitors on the phone or at your door.
Get license plates of suspicious cars in your neighborhood if it is safe to do so.
Get a description of truck/car, name, color, drivers descriptions