SIGN UP FOR THE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS:
WELCOME TO THE MEDLOCK PLACE HISTORIC NEIGHBORHOOD!!
If you have joined our neighborhood you know all the benefits of being able to walk to the restaurants. You can search out some yummy ice cream or a salad while getting a little exercise in the quiet streets of Uptown.
I would encourage you to put a chair in the front of your house and say hello to your neighbors when they walk by...that makes the neighborhood even more friendly! I'm at 215 Georgia..say hi!!
TRASH PICK UP NOW CHANGED TO THURSDAYS AS OF OCT 6, 2022
All neighborhood work managed by volunteers only.
Irrigation management of funds, repairs. Other activities include: contacting neighborhood services, fundraising, website, social media, blockwatch activities, zoning lobbying, graffiti management and more.
You can always sign up to help the Board on a committee OR be a board member.
Donaltions are helpful to solve problems for the neighborhood
NEXT FULL MEETING: February 28, 2023. 6:30. CENTRAL/MISSOURI
CHURCH - PARK IN BACK
Article IX: Code of Conduct
All Members attending Association Meetings shall agree and adhere to a code of conduct or forfeit their rights to attend Association Meetings. Members who violate the Code of Conduct will be requested to leave the meeting. As Association Meetings are held in private and rented facilities, the owner of the property shall have the right to exclude temporarily or permanently any Association Member or attendee they deem to be dangerous or otherwise unfit to be on their property. Violations of the Code of Conduct include but are not limited to:
· Belligerent behavior such as shouting, name calling, threatening Members, interrupting others, not respecting others rights to state their opinions/positions.
· Attending meetings while intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs.
· Use of vulgar language.
· Not respecting the rights of others to conduct their business in peace.
· Physically threatening or intimidating a Member.
· Harassing or intimidating Members in the community because of their positions on neighborhood affairs.
· Harassing or belligerent behavior towards invited guests and speakers at Association Meetings.